TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Oklahoma’s Truck-Accident Lawyers
Insurance companies – even your own – prioritize their interests over yours. At The West Law Firm, your interests are the only ones we represent. If you have been involved in a semitruck, 18-wheeler or tractor-trailer accident, consult with an experienced truck-accident attorney immediately. Speaking with a lawyer before agreeing to anything from an insurance company is critical to the outcome of your legal case.
Establishing Responsibility For Truck Collisions | Pursuing Recovery Compensation
Defective truck parts, a blown tire, an improperly secured cargo load or a distracted driver can cause serious and sometimes fatal injuries to other drivers on the road. When this occurs, truck companies and truck drivers bear responsibility.
At The West Law Firm, we comprehensively collaborate with experts in a variety of fields to establish fault and responsibility in cases involving:
- Truck-driver fatigue
- Distracted truck driving
- Truck-driver inexperience, lack of training and negligent hiring
- Improper inspection, repair and maintenance
- Falsified logbooks
- Improper preservation of records
- Improperly secured or flagged cargo loads
- Overloaded trucks
- Lack of required safety equipment
- Drunk drivers and drivers under the influence of banned substances
- Other noncompliant practices and safety violations
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a truck accident, call the experienced attorneys at West Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE UNLESS WE RECOVER FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR YOU.