Insurance Bad Faith
Oklahoma’s Insurance Bad-Faith Lawyers
Insurance companies are obligated to respond in a timely manner to claims and pay when it becomes reasonably clear that a claim is covered. Insurance companies that breach their duty of good faith and fair dealing must be held liable.
At The West Law Firm, our attorneys represent individuals who have been wrongfully denied claims or otherwise subjected to bad-faith acts by insurance companies. We represent clients state- and nationwide.
Among the instances where courts have found insurance bad faith are:
- Insurance companies failing to acknowledge and act reasonably/promptly upon notice of a claim
- Insurance companies failing to promptly investigate claims or adopt standards for investigation
- Insurers refusing to pay claims without conducting reasonable investigations
- Companies compelling policyholders to accept less than the amount ultimately recovered
- Insurers failing to promptly provide a reasonable explanation for denial of a claim
If you have been wrongfully denied a claim or other rights under an insurance policy, contact The West Law Firm today to schedule a free initial consultation. Our lawyers can help you compel your insurance company to meet their contractual obligations.